Monday, December 1, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - "Non-Traditional" Christmas colours


    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a great  challenge for you this week... 

Non-Traditional Christmas colours...
so NO red or green!!!!  

Our sponsor this week is SAMI STAMPS, and I have used Owl Love....such a cute image!!! 

Here is my card:


Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card Chris and so cute is your adorable image x

Annette said...

Fab little owls. So cute. I love the colours too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Blog Archive