Monday, October 20, 2014

Love to Create Challenge - Anything Goes + FALL Colours!!

  (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!) 
   

Good morning!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE  Design team has another   challenge for you...


ANYTHING GOES 
plus
USE FALL COLOURS

Our sponsor this week is BUGABOO STAMPS and I have used FRED for my card:


Sentiment is from Dr. Digi House of Stamps! 
 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HUGS, 
Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! This just made my day get off to a great start! Super duper card and a sentiment that made me LOL! Brilliant! x

Blog Archive