Monday, July 14, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs - Strings and Things


    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you... 

STRINGS and THINGS
So let's see your ribbon, string, twine, fibers...etc. 

 
Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Chef, and I have used KOALIFIED.  I wish I looked that hot when I held a Koala!! LOL 
I used ribbon bits, twine and rick rack for my "things"

 Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Hmmm give her dark hair and I can see the likeness! Fab image hun. Though I think that koala needs to look where he's putting those paws!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous l like all the detail added with the ribbon and stunning image coloured to perfection x

Blog Archive