Monday, July 28, 2014

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Wedding -- White on White with GOLD

    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you... 
WEDDING - WHITE ON WHITE WITH GOLD
Lots to remember here, so be careful!!!! 

 
Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studios and I have used Garter Sassy.  I didn't realize how little amounts of GOLD things I had....eek!!!!  So I've used gold thread, gold paper and gold stickles....and kept it VERYYYY simple!!!!

 Now that you've seen my project,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

There's nothing wrong with simple. I've even been giving it a go myself lately!!! Love the white and gold combo.
Have a great day hun.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris......Simply gorgeous is your wow card and what a fab image too x

Blog Archive